Slinger Bag Pickleball has been designed and engineered with the specific needs of Pickleball players in mind. Slinger Bag Pickleball is lightweight, portable, highly versatile and affordable. Aimed at all levels of Pickleball players, Slinger Bag Pickleball holds up to 120 Pickleballs and allows users to control the speed, feed, elevation and spin, facilitating a wide variety of play, practices and workouts. Simply wheel your Slinger Bag Pickleball to the court and set it up in just a minute. Slinger Bag Pickleball allows you to get out on court to play at any time and almost anywhere without the need of a playing partner!
- Slinger Pickleball Launcher
- Remote Control
- Ball Tube
- Camera Holder
- Li-Ion Battery
Pickleballs not included
- Slinger Bag weighs 42lbs/19kg
- Dimensions: 14″ x 18″ x 34″ (35.6cm x 45.7cm x 86.4cm)
- Launch speed varies from 10-45 mph (16-73 km/h) *The type of Pickleball used will also affect speed and spin.
- Powerful Lithium Ion battery lasts up to 3 hours
- Easy on/off control for both the Slinger Bag and Slinger Oscillator with the convenient remote control
- Launcher is equipped with an Elevation Knob, easily adjusting the elevation between 10 and 40 degrees
- Launcher has a variable ball feed frequency between 2 and 7 seconds. Giving the player the ability to run a variety of drills.
Whenever possible please charge you launcher outside of your house and when charging do not block any natural fire exits.
Getting The Best From Your Battery
We engineer ball launchers that are simple to use and easy to look after. But batteries contain complex chemical structures that react to their environment. We’ve put together some tips that will help you to get the maximum life from your battery.
- Avoid use in extreme heat temperatures
Hot environments speed up battery aging. So it’s best to avoid using your launcher in extremely hot weather or leaving your launcher stored for long periods in rooms that experience direct sunlight for prolonged periods. The same goes for cold garages in winter.
- Store your Slinger Bag Launcher at room temperature
Heat sources, such as radiators, can damage the battery. We recommend that you store your Launcher battery at temperatures between 64°F–82°F (18°C–28°C), away from direct sunlight.
- Give it a break
By letting the battery run down to empty at least once a month, you’ll help to prolong its life. If you have a spare battery, we recommend you swap them out from time to time, so that they both have time to naturally discharge. Replacement batteries are available in our online store.
- Don’t overcharge
Avoid charging your battery overnight. The ideal charging time for an empty battery is around 5 hours. If you are charging a partially empty battery, make sure to unplug it from the power outlet as soon as you notice the charging indicator light has turned from red to green.
Following these basic battery safety guidelines will not only maximize your battery lifespan, but also keep you and your Slinger Bag safe. For more information check our comprehensive battery guide here.